Saturday, April 2, 2011

Who Am I, What Am I Doing Here

Greetings to all. 

First of all let me introduce myself, I'm Maheswari Ganga.  I'm doing Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Media Management at Taylors University.  As one of my assignment's requirement is to create a blog. 

Hence, I have created this blog to discuss issues that is related to design, media and publication. The target audience for this blog are aimed at those who are working or studying in these fields. And to those who wants to know something from the design world, you are most welcome!!

Maheswari Ganga Gangaya 
UniSA ID: 110070877

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mahes,

    Postings could've been even better if:
    1. Blogosphere & new media trends-have new media concepts discussed to explain the phenomenon/ qualities of the medium which enable it to become relevant for society.

    2. Proper intext citations should be applied to all postings.

    3. Classification-opinion needs to be supported with furtehr readings on that matter.

    4. Community-apply one model from White onto an example blog to see how people link to each other.

    5. Powerpoint-a bit on good writing.

    Concentrate on Part 2, remember...theories/ concepts & intext citations.

    ReplyDelete